Among users torrents are very popular, they have been used for all kinds of purposes, games, download educational content, movies. However, Apple has a very strict policy against the Torrents. They didn’t allow customers of these files in their official stores. There are, of course, a lot of legitimate reasons to use them, so we will show you how to use iTorrent on iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 without Jailbreak.
To install iTorrent, you need to download the iTorrent IPA file from the GitHub page. Then place it in the Cydia Impactor tool. This method to install for free is fully allowed by Apple, for all users using Xcode. In this way, we have iTorrent in iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 without Jailbreak.
iTorrent on iOS 13 or iPad OS 13 without Jailbreak
The current version of iTorrent is fully compatible with iPadOS 13 and iOS 13. Since these operating systems (although in its beta phase) have support for external hard drives. They can also move downloaded Torrents without problems, from the cloud or local storage to external storage, directly from the Files app. Another quality of these files is that any application can be used while downloading them.
1. Download Cydia Impactor according to your operating system.
In an accessible place, windows Extract the files from the zip archive.
Mac. Open the dmg file. As you will be indicated, drag the Cydia Impactor icon to the Applications folder to install it.
2. Connect your Apple device to your computer and wait for iTunes to recognize it.
3. Then open Cydia Impactor.
Windows Run the Impactor .exe file. that you will find in the extracted folder.
Mac. Find the Impactor application and open it.
4. Once it opened, select your device in the first drop-down menu.
5. Just drag and drop the IPA file into that Cydia Impactor window.
6. It will ask you for the email of your Apple ID. It should be noted that the process works so that Apple makes a temporary certificate of the app with that ID, which will end for a normal user in 7 days. The certificate is valid for one year. So, when the time ends, you will have to repeat the process to continue using the app.
7. Next, you will ask for a password. But you need special id. To get it, go to appleid.apple.com, and enter your email and your Apple ID password. On the page, you will access, just go to the Security section and click on Create Password. Enter any name and click on Create. The password that will indicate you, will be the one that you have to put in the Cydia Impactor window.
8. Once the password has been entered, the process will be validated and the app will be installed on your device. It will appear on the main screen, but don’t open it yet.
9. Enter Settings-General-Profile, You give to Trust … and finally again in Trust.
Hopefully! you can now use your app without problems and without having to do Jailbreak.
But still, if you can’t understand it or find any problem then let us know in the comment section below!